Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes repeatedly asking to sign in

Everytime I start up iTunes it asks me to sign in, and it does so three times before I can start to use iTunes.
My iTunes never used to do this, but since updating to the newest version it does this all the time. I find this quite annoying and would like to not have to sign in every time I load up itunes, and obviously not the 3 times that it's making me sign in.

Does anyone else have this issue, or know how to fix it?

Posted on Jan 28, 2015 4:32 PM

1 reply

Jan 30, 2015 8:10 AM in response to Nfkm

Hello Nfkm,

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

It seems that after updating to iTunes 12, you're asked to log into the iTunes Store three times before you can use the application. That definitely sounds like a frustrating situation!

If it hasn't been tried already, the first thing I'd recommend is to manually sign out of iTunes and restart your computer:

Choose Store > Sign In (or Sign Out).

Or:

Click Sign In near the top right of the iTunes window (or click your name and choose Sign Out).

iTunes 12 for Windows: Manage your iTunes Store account

If the same situation occurs after restarting your computer and signing back in to iTunes, these additional tips may help:

Can't connect to the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Best Regards,

Jeremy

iTunes repeatedly asking to sign in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.