Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I return my iPad to the USA without resetting. Somehow it changed to Canada without me doing it

How can I return my iPad's country setting to the USA without resetting. Somehow it changed to Canada without me doing it.

iPad Air Wi-Fi, Cellular, iOS 7.0.4, null

Posted on Jan 29, 2015 5:50 AM

10 replies

Jan 29, 2015 6:02 AM in response to Kilgore-Trout

the country is listed as "United States" but when I get on Amazon Prime to stream a video i get an Error Message "Not available in your country". I chatted with Amazon and they sent me an URL Address to go to and that said my country was listed as Canada. So I was told to reset my iPad and put in USA as my country. I did that yesterday and the video streamed without problem. Today I got the same error message saying - not available in your country. how does my country setting change without me doing it. I haven't downloaded or used any new apps.

How can I return my iPad to the USA without resetting. Somehow it changed to Canada without me doing it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.