Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contact Syncing Issues

So here is my issue. First I have not changed any settings, but somehow I have a new mystery problem. My contacts are no longer syncing between my devices. My iPad and iPod sync together, but my iMac and iPhone are not. It's rather annoying! I entered a new contact in my ipad which then usually syncs to my other devices. That contact made it to my iPod, but not my iPhone or iMac. I made sure my contacts were turned on, on the various devices. They were all turned on. I then took my iPhone turned off the contacts and let it sit for a few minutes. I then turned them back on and the contacts repopulated, but my iPod and iPad are the only two with this particular contact. What am I missing?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Jan 29, 2015 1:04 PM

1 reply

Feb 1, 2015 6:55 AM in response to Rj iii

Hey there Rj iii,

It sounds like iCloud contact syncing is not working any longer on only 2 of your devices, an iMac and an iPhone even after toggling the Contacts option in your iCloud settings. I would use the other troubleshooting steps for each device from the following article one at a time, named:

Get help using iCloud Contacts

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the best,

Sterling

Contact Syncing Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.