Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Edit contact info blows up after iOS 8.1.3 update

After installing iOS 8.1.3 on my iPhone 5s, I can no longer edit my contacts info. Tried to remove an address from a contact, shows Delete option but when selected it closes the app with no changes. Tried hard reset with no change. Another new bug to chase. I change my vendor contact information often and need to rely on it being correct and last entry I saved.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Jan 29, 2015 1:57 PM

2 replies

Mar 25, 2015 1:50 PM in response to ftloos1

Try quitting the Contacts app like I describe, then reset the iPhone. Double click the Home button to show the screen with running and recently used apps. Each app icon will have a sample page above it. Flick up on the page (not the app icon) and the page will fly away and the app icon will disappear. This quits that app. Then to reset the iPhone press and hold both the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button continuously until the Apple logo appears. Then release the button and let the device restart. You will not lose data doing this. It's like a computer reboot.

Edit contact info blows up after iOS 8.1.3 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.