Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Print iCloud contacts (problems in PDF) 2n round

Hello

This question comes from: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6802923

I want to print my address book (hundreds) of iCloud on paper or better in a PDF file.

I tried to print, do it from the web iCloud ... but I have problems

If I select 4 contacts to print, includes EVERYTHING, all information in iCloud, the pictures added to the contact .. everything.

But I select five contacts in iCloud makes me That format "list".

I summarizes and sets my name, address, email and phone ONLY.

ICloud limited to 4 contacts (shows OK) when printing from icloud.com ??

Here captures: http://imgur.com/a/8JxXp

I have now used a Mac Mini (with Yosemite), I put the Apple account and I have appeared contacts in the Contacts App ...

I've been trying various ways to export and the results are bad. 😟

2 ways:

> Export as PDF, bad bad ... rubbish

> Print> I set, "I select lists", I select all fields from the list, A4, horizontal ?, I preview on the left side and see that the company does not appear!! haha 😕👿 and maybe more data ??

If I select too many fields, depends who contacts me make columns with few characters up to down the sheet or cut on the right edge of the sheet columns. A disaster. In the screenshot I put "***" 😠

I have installed the Adobe Acrobat XI.

I used the "Save as Adobe PDF and Save As Pdf .. and does the same.

Catches: http://imgur.com/a/JNRAW#0

Not to do. That I can try? 😟

Thank You

Mac mini, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1), Model 2010

Posted on Jan 29, 2015 3:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2015 11:27 AM

just want to say - I can now finally print off my contacts and save them from Icloud. First I took your advice (Morrit). When I save as pdf. I opened it up as PDF from the printer menu then save it to my desktop. I am so please I can do this now - as I've recently lost many of my contact due to my Mac being connected to my Iphone and one overriding the other - I'm not sure how this happens. Anyway as a tip - Contact numbers that are lost can often be found in Whatsapp - if you've recently communicated with that person on Whatsapp - their number would show up but you just have to check the messages to see who the actual contact is and pair it up - (hope you'all get me!)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2015 11:27 AM in response to morrit

just want to say - I can now finally print off my contacts and save them from Icloud. First I took your advice (Morrit). When I save as pdf. I opened it up as PDF from the printer menu then save it to my desktop. I am so please I can do this now - as I've recently lost many of my contact due to my Mac being connected to my Iphone and one overriding the other - I'm not sure how this happens. Anyway as a tip - Contact numbers that are lost can often be found in Whatsapp - if you've recently communicated with that person on Whatsapp - their number would show up but you just have to check the messages to see who the actual contact is and pair it up - (hope you'all get me!)

Print iCloud contacts (problems in PDF) 2n round

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.