Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where do i find my verify email?

where do i find a verify email?

Posted on Jan 29, 2015 7:04 PM

1 reply

Feb 1, 2015 9:54 AM in response to sharonfromsaint andrews

Hello there Sharon,

It sounds like you're looking for the Apple ID verification email that was supposed to come to your email address. This article should help you locate that, named:

If you didn't receive your verification or reset email

Search for the email

We'll send the email from "Apple," so you can quickly search for it. If it isn't in your inbox, check your folders. If a spam filter or email rule moved the email, it might be in the Spam, Junk, Trash, Deleted Items, or Archive folder.

Make sure you're checking the correct email account

If you're looking for a password reset email, make sure you're checking the correct email inbox. It will either be your primary Apple ID email address or a separate rescue email address that you added to your account.

If you're looking for a verification email, you can sign in to My Apple ID and review all the email addresses you have on file, including the one that you're trying to verify. If the email address is incorrect, you can update it and send another verification email.

Resend the email

To resend a reset email, repeat the steps to reset your password or security questions, and we'll send an email to your rescue or primary Apple ID email address.

To resend the verification email, go to My Apple ID, select Manage your Apple ID, then sign in. Click Resend next to the email address that you want to verify, and we'll send an email to that address.

Make sure that you're getting email

If you're not getting any email, you might need to contact your email service provider for help. You can also use these steps to get help receiving email at OS X Mail or an iCloud email address.

Contact us

Go to System Status and see if Apple ID is available. If you still can't find the reset email or verification email, contact Apple Support.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the very best,

Sterling

where do i find my verify email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.