Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

dns_probe_finished_no_internet HELP ME

Please help!!! Used my MacBook Pro till yesterday with no issues and today when i tried to go on the web I found that I can't go online because of "dns_probe_finished_no_internet " issue. Right now I have internet signal in my network preference status and diagnostics and have internet in all other devices in the house except for my Mac book.. So frustrating... Tried restarting the modem, tried changed DNS settings and nothing solve the problem..tried google chrom, safari and Firefox and none browsing can surf the web... Even mail app is offline.. Which makes me think I have no internet, but in fact I do have...

can anyone help me??? tha you !!!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jan 29, 2015 6:37 PM

1 reply

Jul 1, 2015 11:37 AM in response to didiecunha

Hello, I am facing the exact same problem, it's frustrating, I can download normally with my torrent software, but when I try to surf the web, or use the mail app, it gets almost impossible, and most of the time I get the dns_probe_finished_no_internet, or when in the mail app, I get no connection.

I would like to state that in my case I have a Wifi booster, because my place is quite big I need this replicators to get the wifi signal in some areas of the house.

If someone knows something about this please let us know.

dns_probe_finished_no_internet HELP ME

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.