Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

REPORTPROBLEM.APPLE.COM LEGIT website?

it so happen that i need to refund that my. child purchased so i search for how to refund in itunes and it says that go to reportproblem.apple.com well i open this website and log in my account ID and password ...

there is my apps history and purchased history so to cut it short i used this website to request for refund then keep reading the blog where i get that website and i read there someone comment that reportproblem.apple.com is Fraud,,,

so i am alarm , then immediately remove my credit card as payment method in my apple id.. just for safety ..

thanks hope to have your reply fast thanks

Posted on Jan 30, 2015 1:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2015 12:35 PM

Hello joan141988,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

If you were requesting a refund for an accidental purchase, it sounds like you followed the correct steps. This Apple Support article refers customers to reportaproblem.apple.com to report issues with their iTunes Store purchases:

Report a problem with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

To report a problem or request assistance with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store:

1. Visit reportaproblem.apple.com in your browser.
  2. When prompted, enter the Apple ID and password used to initiate the purchase of the item, then click Sign In.
  3. Find the item you're having a problem with, then click Report a Problem next to it.
  4. From the Choose Problem menu, choose the issue you're having.
  5. Follow the onscreen instructions. You might be asked to describe the problem in a text field.
  6. Click Submit, and we'll review your problem.

It is a good idea to be careful regarding the security of your Apple ID, and you can find some tips for keeping your account secure on this page:

Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

All the best,

Jeremy

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2015 12:35 PM in response to joan141988

Hello joan141988,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

If you were requesting a refund for an accidental purchase, it sounds like you followed the correct steps. This Apple Support article refers customers to reportaproblem.apple.com to report issues with their iTunes Store purchases:

Report a problem with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

To report a problem or request assistance with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store:

1. Visit reportaproblem.apple.com in your browser.
  2. When prompted, enter the Apple ID and password used to initiate the purchase of the item, then click Sign In.
  3. Find the item you're having a problem with, then click Report a Problem next to it.
  4. From the Choose Problem menu, choose the issue you're having.
  5. Follow the onscreen instructions. You might be asked to describe the problem in a text field.
  6. Click Submit, and we'll review your problem.

It is a good idea to be careful regarding the security of your Apple ID, and you can find some tips for keeping your account secure on this page:

Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

All the best,

Jeremy

REPORTPROBLEM.APPLE.COM LEGIT website?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.