Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone shows up in itunes, but cant click it

My iphone is detected, but I cannot click it in itunes. Im using Iphone 6 and latest Itunes, I try it on my laptop and it works, but not on my computer. What is wrong? The Iphone in itunes i see and it is grayed out and cant click itUser uploaded file

Posted on Jan 30, 2015 10:38 AM

10 replies

Feb 6, 2015 8:03 PM in response to Bossman7121

Well at least i got this far. Clicking on the phone ( Mikes Phone) did nothing, but clicking the phone icon did. Under File - Edit - View - Controls - Store - Help

there is Music Movies TV Shows ... | phone icon. Clicked that and the sync screen comes up.

Here is the first screen shot, and clicking on Mikes Phone does nothing. I can open up the drop down menu as in the next screen shot.

User uploaded file

Here is the drop down menu opened, and I can click on the items within but couldnt sync. You can see the iphone icon above...

User uploaded file

Clicking the phone icon opens up the familiar page, and I was able to sync again,. I did this wirelessly too. User uploaded file

iphone shows up in itunes, but cant click it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.