Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turn off sirii

myy sons ipad4 is stuck on the lock screen. Nothing responds with finger touch except for siri! If i try to "slide" the unlock button, siri says "unlock button" but it wont unlock! When the screen goes dark, siri says "screen lock". Holding the power button at the top of the ipad, and the circle button in the middle at the bottom until the apple logo appears does NOT work! how do i turn this annoying thing off so he can use his ipad again?

thank you

iPad, iOS 8.1, Its an ipad 4

Posted on Jan 30, 2015 4:20 PM

4 replies

Jan 30, 2015 7:19 PM in response to ssschmidt

Aloha ssschmidt. Thanks for giving It a try, I don't use a passcode so I wasn't sure. You can also use Siri to turn off switch control. Before turning on Voiceover or Switch Control go to the bottom of the screen and add them to accessibility shortcut. That way if you forget the sequence all you need to do is triple click the home button to turn them off. Thanks again. Bob.

Turn off sirii

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.