Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Word 2011 has changed to Word6.0/95. I have found how to alter back but don't understand "Navigate to Normal.dotm" Where is this..in simple terms please.

Received an attachment written in Word6.0/95. I saved it but then my Word 2011 changed to the settings of Word 6. Looked on line and found out how to change the settings back to 2011 but as I have limited understanding of computer instructions I am stuck.

Instructions read From menu bar in Word, choose File- open. Switch the Enable pop-up menu to Word Template-ok. Next instruction says 'Navigate to Normal.dotm and open this file. .....don't understand where to find this. Also now don't understand Select a Community...or category

iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2014)

Posted on Jan 31, 2015 2:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2015 2:29 AM

At least I am not alone.

It is now saying that I have got the answer to this problem. No I have not.

How do I tell this board I have not got an answer?

1 reply

Word 2011 has changed to Word6.0/95. I have found how to alter back but don't understand "Navigate to Normal.dotm" Where is this..in simple terms please.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.