Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4s Wifi Issue

Hi, i'm using iphone 4s past 2 years.. I LOVE IPHONE

I have upgraded from 7 to 8.1.3, step by step only released by apple.

But NO use for wifi problems.

Apple knows in Iphone 4s wifi issues are there.. I don't understand why don't taking care for that..

I bought 40,000 in 2013, Still using same mobile means, i love that model.

I want to ask one question to Apple: If this software problems may comes (via upgrading), you should only rectify and solve this. We don't know to solve this problem.

All wifi issues customers thought is when their mobile will upgrading, they ( i ) believe may be solve this wifi problem. But still not solve this.

My final words:

I think this is a software problem, you can suggest and please release new software for Iphone 4s wifi issuers. This will help upgrade your good name for Iphone lovers.

New Upgrades are appreciated! But Don't forgot Old is Gold!

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Jan 30, 2015 11:03 PM

2 replies

Jan 31, 2015 4:01 AM in response to sudar s

Hello my Friend,

If your wifi is dark grey and you can't turn it on this is very common problem on wifi ic on iphone 4s . For sure you need repair or replace the wifi ic . You can ask some professial technician to your country for reflow it but i suggest reball or replace it with newone . This will solve your problem for sure .

Jan 31, 2015 6:31 AM in response to sudar s

sudar s wrote:

Hi, i'm using iphone 4s past 2 years.. I LOVE IPHONE

I have upgraded from 7 to 8.1.3, step by step only released by apple.

But NO use for wifi problems.

Apple knows in Iphone 4s wifi issues are there.. I don't understand why don't taking care for that..

I bought 40,000 in 2013, Still using same mobile means, i love that model.

I want to ask one question to Apple: If this software problems may comes (via upgrading), you should only rectify and solve this. We don't know to solve this problem.

All wifi issues customers thought is when their mobile will upgrading, they ( i ) believe may be solve this wifi problem. But still not solve this.

My final words:

I think this is a software problem, you can suggest and please release new software for Iphone 4s wifi issuers. This will help upgrade your good name for Iphone lovers.

New Upgrades are appreciated! But Don't forgot Old is Gold!

It's not the iOS. If it was the iOS, then all other identical units running the same iOS would have a problem like you.

If your wi-fi is greyed out, please use this article: iOS: Wi-Fi settings grayed out or dim - Apple Support

If that fails to resolve, then try this: How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups - Apple Support

Make sure to follow those steps precisely, including the part about backing up first. You'll have to backup to iTunes on your computer, obviously.

Also, you are not speaking to Apple here. This is a user-to-user technical assistance forum. If you want to speak to Apple, use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of this page. If you want to give feedback to Apple, go to www.apple.com/feedback.

And what do you mean you bought '40,000 in 2013'?

Iphone 4s Wifi Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.