Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have the Itunes match but am getting radio ads after upgrading. How do I get the Itunes radio to play ad-free again?

I have the Itunes match but am getting radio ads after upgrading. How do I get the Itunes radio to play ad-free again?

Posted on Jan 31, 2015 8:03 AM

2 replies

Feb 8, 2015 8:08 AM in response to CarlAVII

Allen,

Thank you very much for the reply. I have turned the ITunes Match off and on. I have re-authorized my computer. I have also signed out of ITunes and logged back in. However, I am still getting ads on the ITunes Radio. I did speak with a rep at Apple support who stated there was a known issue with the recent upgrade, but there was no ETA as to any fix.

If you or anyone else is aware of this issue or can provide insight as to how to resolve, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again for replying to my post.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.