Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 plus doesn't appear on iTunes 12.1

I updated my iPhone 6 Plus while iTunes was updating to 12.1 on Windows 8.1 today. After both updates were done, I tried to sync my phone with my computer by both cable & Wi-Fi. But my phone didn't appear on iTunes with neither of them. Everytime I try to sync it with cable, my phone asks whether it should trust the computer or not. I tap on trust, still it doesn't on my iTunes. After a few tries on that, I tried to restart my computer & phone then sync. Even after restarted them, I still get the trust question. On Wi-Fi, nothing is asked. I've twice checked the authorization on both phone & computer, they're both authorized. What should I do?

Sorry I made if I made any grammer mistakes or for not understable sentences. English is not my first language

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Jan 31, 2015 9:52 AM

8 replies

Feb 3, 2015 7:10 AM in response to Mirochi

Hello Mirochi,

I am sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone 6 Plus. If you continue to have issues with a looping Trust notification, you may want to try resetting the Lockdown folder, as outlined in the following article:

iTunes: How to reset the Lockdown folder - Apple Support

If you have further issues with your iPhone not being recognized in iTunes, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in following article helpful as well:

iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch not recognized in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

Feb 7, 2015 6:47 AM in response to brenden dv

Neither of them worked 😟

As for trust looping, my iPhone continues to loop even after deleted the Lockdown folder.

As for other answer, my PC charges and sees my iPhone on Devices part of Control Panel. I also, on some occasions, can see the photos that shot with iPhone in PC files. But Apple Mobile Device USB Driver doesn't be seen at the Device Manager. I verify that Apple Mobile Device Support is installed on my PC via Control Panel, but I can't advance due to Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.

What should I do?

iPhone 6 plus doesn't appear on iTunes 12.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.