Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot connect to iTunes after new update on iPad air

I Cannot connect to iTunes or App Store after new update and I have tried all the trouble shooting stuff....no good. When I close the app the contents are there but when I tap on them the error message comes up and the app contents goes blank....Help. I need them for my business.

thanks

iPad Air, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Jan 31, 2015 8:36 AM

1 reply

Feb 3, 2015 6:28 AM in response to Deryn340

Hello Deryn340,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If you're currently unable to connect to either the iTunes Store or the App Store on your iPad, then I'd like you to please follow the troubleshooting steps outlined below.

Troubleshoot issues on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you haven't been able to connect to the iTunes Store:

• Make sure your date, time, and time zone are correct in Settings > General > Date & Time.
    Note: Time Zone may list another city in your time zone.
  • Make sure that your iOS software is up to date by tapping Settings > General > Software Update(iOS 5 or later) or connecting your iOS device to iTunes and clicking
    Check for Update
    on your device's Summary page.
  • Check and verify that you're in range of a Wi-Fi router or base station. If you're on a device with cellular service, make sure that cellular data is turned on from Settings > General > Cellular.
    Note: If connected to cellular data, larger items may not download. You may need to connect to Wi-Fi to download apps, videos, and podcasts.
  • Make sure that you have an active Internet connection. You can check the user guide for your device for help with connecting to the Internet.
  • Make sure that other devices (portable computers, for example) are able to connect to the Wi-Fi network and access the Internet.
  • Try resetting (turning off and then on again) your Wi-Fi router.
  • If the issue persists, try troubleshooting your Wi-Fi networks and connections.

If the steps above didn't resolve your issue, be sure that your specific alert isn't listed as a possible iTunes Store error. Then, if your issue is still unresolved, follow these steps.

Can't connect to the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Cheers,

Alex H.

I cannot connect to iTunes after new update on iPad air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.