Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Mpow Swift 4.0 Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to my Macbook Pro. I have Yosemite installed. At first I could connect them but now I can't. The MacbookPro says they are connected but they aren't. I need help.

My Mpow Swift 4.0 Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to my Macbook Pro. I have Yosemite installed. At first I could connect them but now I can't. The MacbookPro says they are connected but they aren't. I need help

Posted on Jan 31, 2015 7:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2015 7:06 PM

Turn Bluetooth off on the Mac, reboot, turn Bluetooth back on. Should work ✅

8 replies

Feb 11, 2016 7:08 AM in response to Nick Bufton

Hi Nick,

I know this reply is long-overdue, and you have probably resolved the issue, but I have been looking around the web as I found a problem connecting my wireless earphones to both my Mac, iPad, and iPone. Here is what I found through trial and error:

Once my earphones were connected to my iPod (the device they were originally connected to at first), they were undiscoverable to everything else, so none of my other devices would even recognise it, let alone pair.

In order to unpair my earphones from my iPod, I clicked the multifunction (middle) button and held it until they turned on - but kept hold of it for a while until they started to flash. Now they entered 'repairing' mode. Immediately, all of my devices could discover the earphones, so I connected them to my Mac and they work great.

So, could it be that your speakers are already paired with a device and are now rendered unpairable to every other device? If so, try what I did.

For the record, I am using mPow Wolverine (Bluetooth 4.0)

-Michael

My Mpow Swift 4.0 Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to my Macbook Pro. I have Yosemite installed. At first I could connect them but now I can't. The MacbookPro says they are connected but they aren't. I need help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.