Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bug in ios 8.1.3

I have just upgraden my ipone 6 to IOS 8.1.3

What happened, the screen resolution has changed so I cant use the phone, I can access things, and I dont know how to change it. nyone have a fix for this??

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.1, My old phone

Posted on Feb 1, 2015 2:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2015 2:31 AM

Try double tapping the screen with three fingers. If the screen retuns to normal size go to settings> general> accessibilty> zoom> off.

5 replies

Mar 5, 2015 12:50 PM in response to webguide

I am experiencing a problem with iOS 8.1.3 with it repeatedly downloading emails from a month ago. After the upgrade I started getting reminders for events that happened a year go that I had already attended. When I check my mail, I see the most recent email as being about a month ago. I can click and turn on wi-fi, so it does not eat up my data plan and eventually get to my current emails. Then when I set the phone down for 5 minutes and come back, none of the current or new emails are visible and it starts downloading again. Also the calendar reminders are repeating all over again too. I get reminded for meetings through out the day even after I have attended them and dismissed them 5 or more times. Not a release that went through much testing. The battery life before I upgraded to 8.1.3 was 2 days without charging. Now I am lucky if it will go 2 hours without needing a recharge. That is crazy.

Bug in ios 8.1.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.