Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't get on Internet in OSX after BootCamp install

I have a 24" iMac. I am running a wireles connection via a cable modem and Airport Express. Since i have installed BootCamo and XP, I have had trouble getting on the Internet at times.

I have recycled the modem, unplugged the Express and plugged it back in, and I have rebooted the iMac. My MacBook and my old G4 iMac are working fine on the Airport conection. I still cannot the iMac on the Internet.

This happened when I had first installed XP. I tried the Network Dagnostics. A few steps into it, when the keychain asks for my permission, the screen darkens and I get that message that says I have to turn off the computer and restart it. this happens everytime I try this.

When thi originally happened, I turned my eyetv off, and the the Internet started working. I then reloaded eyetv, and everything worked fine. Everyting worked fine for a week. Today, I rebooted the computer, and lost the Internet. I have not been able to get it back with or without eyetv.

Please help.

iMac 24" Core 2 Duo, MacBook 2.0 Black, iMac G4 800, Mac OS X (10.4.8)

Posted on Oct 7, 2006 3:01 PM

1 reply

Can't get on Internet in OSX after BootCamp install

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.