Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset Security Question and rescue email ID

forgot my security questions and my rescue email id is wrong, how can i reset my seurity questions and how to reset my rescue email ID?

iPhone 6

Posted on Feb 1, 2015 4:41 AM

1 reply

Feb 3, 2015 12:28 PM in response to babuayroor

Hi babuayroor,

I see that you have forgotten your security questions and your rescue email may be going to an address that you no longer control. Here is an article for you that explains some steps to help you deal with this situation:

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201485

If you can't reset your security questions

If you couldn't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address, contact Apple Support. Apple may ask you to generate a temporary support PIN to verify your identity. After you reset your security questions, you might want to update your rescue email address.

If you have trouble remembering your security questions, you might want to set up two-step verification. With two-step verification, you don't need security questions to secure your account or verify your identity.

Thanks for coming to the Apple Support Communities!

Cheers,

Braden

Reset Security Question and rescue email ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.