Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Show in collections" Safari Bookmarks & Mail issues

Hi,

I have a lot of bookmarks in Safari. But, since the last software update, when I try to locate a link or folder - "show in collections" now no longer works.

Apple Yosemite has been something of a disappointment - Safari, and especially bookmarks, very laggy now....

Mail too has taken a backwards step - before, when tapping on the name of the sender, you'd get the whole block of their emails - now it sends one to the end of all the emails, so I have to scroll through thousands of them to find the one I'm looking for. Somewhat dementing! 😠

Any advice very much appreciated!

Cheers!

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), null

Posted on Feb 1, 2015 9:40 AM

3 replies

Apr 17, 2015 11:47 PM in response to manzikert1071

I can only say that the "show in collections" feature is very important to me and has moved a few times over the last several years. After upgrading to an new computer and Yosemite I have few complaints, but this is one of them.

All the other right click commands for a bookmark search seem to work as expected, but "show in collections" does nothing. The window just sits there. I hope that apple can pay some attention to this as many years of complicated bookmark folders are difficult to keep in one human's memory.

In other words, I can't get it to work either and can't understand why Apple wouldn't have fixed this by now.

"Show in collections" Safari Bookmarks & Mail issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.