Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been trying to download emu4ios. After i click install, a box pops up saying "emu4ios cannot be downloaded at this time. I keep trying to download it but it wont work. I have a iPod 5th generation.

I have been trying to download emu4ios. After i click install, a box pops up saying "emu4ios cannot be downloaded at this time." I keep trying to download it but it wont work.

I have a iPod 5th generation.

iPod touch, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 1, 2015 12:47 PM

5 replies

Apr 17, 2017 9:56 PM in response to Casscius

Even I have faced this problem, but what I have seen in one of the blogs about Emu4iOS is that,Emu4iOS Downloadwas removed and they turned it into a web app, i.e. you can install apps directly from Safari browser rather than downloading apps from Emu4iOS App. I am not sure about the authenticity of the info but you can better contact Emu4iOS support over twitter!

May 15, 2017 9:57 AM in response to Casscius

You need to do the followings in order to ensure that you don't get the error message. Go to your mobile settings, then go to date and time, change the setting for the automatic time change and change the date to 2015. Changing the date is compulsory otherwise you will not be able to download the iemulator. For more details visit http://www.bestmodsapk.com/emu4ios-app-v-2-5-3-iphone-emulator-free-download/

I have been trying to download emu4ios. After i click install, a box pops up saying "emu4ios cannot be downloaded at this time. I keep trying to download it but it wont work. I have a iPod 5th generation.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.