Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Finder

Hi,

My finder is not working at all

All the saving windows from others software or uploading attachments aren't even opening.

I tried to force quit the finder and relaunch it, I tried to restart my computer a several times

I also tried to clean my mac and restart

it still not working, otherwise all my other app are perfectly working but I can't save and I can't back up because finder's window is not working

thanks for your help

MacBook Air

Posted on Feb 2, 2015 6:09 AM

2 replies

Feb 2, 2015 9:04 AM in response to Francesco Fioretto

When you say you have tried to "Clean my Mac" does that mean you have the Clean my Mac download ... from MacPaw or Softonic or anywhere, come to that?

If any of these suggestions are correct, please would you download and apply the Etrecheck program and copy or paste the results here. It is perfectly safe to do this.

http://www.etresoft.com/etrecheck

Finder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.