Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

have 6 for less than a week now, screen is either black or showing what looks like an enlarged image of my wallpaper in gray and white. I can hear text messages coming in, cant retrieve them. Ive tried holding the home and on/off buttons simultaneous

I have had my 6 for a week today, was working fine... screen is either totally black or showing what looks like an enlarged image of my wallpaper in white and gray. I can hear text messages coming in but have no way of seeing them. I can't make phone calls... phone got really warm right before this happened. Please help as I do not have it in me to go all the way back to the Sprint store and deal with an idiot this afternoon.

iPhone 6

Posted on Feb 2, 2015 9:58 AM

1 reply

Feb 4, 2015 1:37 PM in response to TheBeautiful1HasCome

Hi TheBeautiful1HasCome,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like Accessibility Zoom feature has been enabled. From the following article to change the Zoom level: "use three fingers to double-tap and hold, then move your fingers up or down on the screen to increase or decrease magnification." At that point you can follow the article to turn off Zoom.

Alternatively, you can follow the instructions at the bottom to manage the Accessibility features from iTunes.

Use Accessibility features in iOS - Apple Support

Regards,

Jeff D.

have 6 for less than a week now, screen is either black or showing what looks like an enlarged image of my wallpaper in gray and white. I can hear text messages coming in, cant retrieve them. Ive tried holding the home and on/off buttons simultaneous

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.