Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i forgot my Icloud ID and i can't get into my iphone 5

I change my iphone Chip and when i try to get into my iphone it asks me for my Icloud ID at there is a account that is *****and i don't know it. I only remember this account : ****** But it says it's not good the ID or password. I really need help!, please. Thanks

<Email Edited by Host>

Posted on Feb 2, 2015 11:34 AM

1 reply

Feb 4, 2015 2:01 PM in response to marilyncarol

Hi marilyncarol,

If you aren't sure what your Apple ID is or need to reset the password for it, follow these steps:

Apple ID: How to find your Apple ID - Apple Support

How to find your Apple ID

Use these steps if you forgot your Apple ID or aren't sure that you have one.

Your Apple ID is the primary email address for your Apple ID account, and the personal account that you use for everything you do with Apple: shop the iTunes & App Store, sign in to iCloud, use iMessage, and more. You only need one Apple ID. Using multiple Apple IDs might be confusing and might cause issues when you access purchased content or use some services.

If you forgot your Apple ID or you aren't sure that you have one, use these steps:

1. Go to My Apple ID and click Find your Apple ID.
  2. Enter your first name, last name, current email address, and any prior email addresses that you might have used as an Apple ID.
    • If you can't find a matching Apple ID, you can create a new one.
    • If you find multiple Apple IDs, select the one that matches your current email address.
  3. If you find your Apple ID, you can follow the onscreen steps to access your account. You'll be asked to reset your password.

After you sign in to My Apple ID, you can update your Apple ID email address to make sure it's an address you won't forget. You can also use these steps to change your password.

Last Modified:

Did you change the SIM card on your iPhone? If so, this article may help ...

iPhone: Understanding SIM cards - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202340

About swapping the SIM card - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201694

I hope this information helps ....

- Judy

i forgot my Icloud ID and i can't get into my iphone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.