Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I stop iPhoto from always switching back to Last Import? When I am searching or viewing any album, iPhoto would switch back to Last Import suddenly.

How can I stop iPhoto from always switching back to Last Import? When I am searching or viewing any album, iPhoto would switch back to Last Import suddenly.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 3, 2015 12:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2015 10:16 AM

Go to your Pictures Folder and find the iPhoto Library there. Right (or Control-) Click on the icon and select 'Show Package Contents'. A finder window will open with the Library exposed.

Look there for a Folder called 'Import' or 'Importing'. Drag anything within it to the desktop.

Restart iPhoto.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2015 10:16 AM in response to drunnery

Go to your Pictures Folder and find the iPhoto Library there. Right (or Control-) Click on the icon and select 'Show Package Contents'. A finder window will open with the Library exposed.

Look there for a Folder called 'Import' or 'Importing'. Drag anything within it to the desktop.

Restart iPhoto.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.