Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No shows in iTunes

Hi, I had a problem with my billing and went in to correct it. I updated my information and now none of my shows show up in my library.

Here is what I see (1 tv show):

User uploaded file

If I click on purchased I see the following:

User uploaded file

And here is my not in my library:

User uploaded file

It looks like they were removed from my library? I looked in the hidden list and none of these items are in there.

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Feb 4, 2015 3:32 PM

4 replies

Feb 5, 2015 3:28 PM in response to Winston Churchill

Hi Winston,

First, thank you for your refusal to consider defeat, surrender, or to compromise peace. Second, I followed the instructions here, iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases - Apple Support, to show purchases in the cloud (first result in Google of the same phrase). There was a list of shows that were hidden. This did not show me any of the purchases that are shown in the first image.

Aug 3, 2015 4:48 PM in response to flexcapacitor

I found another post describing "Show purchases in the iCloud". I found another post that described where to find this setting. In iTunes go to Preferences > Store. About half way down is the option Show iTunes in the Cloud purchases." This option was unchecked. After checking it, I clicked OK and then restarted iTunes. Now all my purchases have shown up again.

For those finding this post later, I logged out of iTunes, restarted it and then logged back in and then opened preferences. This may or may not have helped.

<Image Edited by Host to Remove Personal Information>

Aug 3, 2015 1:40 PM in response to flexcapacitor

I found another post describing "Show purchases in the iCloud". That described where to find this setting. In iTunes go to Preferences > Store. About half way down is the option Show iTunes in the Cloud purchases." This option was unchecked. After checking it, I clicked OK and then restarted iTunes. Now all my purchases have shown up again.

User uploaded file

However sometimes this option doesn't show up:

User uploaded file

You may need to restart iTunes. If that doesn't work sign out and sign back in to your account in iTunes and check if the preference shows up then. If that doesn't work there may be a problem with your billing. Fix that and check the preference again.

Update:

I saw a message today that said, "All of your movies are unchecked". And none of my content is showing up again and the preference, "Show iTunes in the Cloud purchases" is missing.

User uploaded file

Restarting didn't help. Going to logout and log back in.

No shows in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.