Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi i have an ipod 5 generation but it dosent have the camara in the back, it has a 1 year guarantee and it is about to end. I always wanted the one with the camara in the back and i will like to know if i could go to the apple sto to change it

Hi i have an ipod 5 generation but it dosent have the camara in the back, it has a 1 year guarantee and it is about to end. I always wanted the one with the camara in the back and i will like to know if i could go to the apple sto to change it. The ipod is in good condition it has no cra

Posted on Feb 4, 2015 4:19 PM

4 replies

Feb 5, 2015 5:33 AM in response to Albania_23

Your device is almost a year old. No company will take an exchange after that long.

Last I knew, Best Buy and Amazon will buy used devices for store credit. You could explore that. (They have value estimators on their sites but ultimate what they pay depends on them personally inspecting your device and judging is condition)

If you do sell it, read this

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5661

so you don't accidentally sell someone a non-functioning brick

Hi i have an ipod 5 generation but it dosent have the camara in the back, it has a 1 year guarantee and it is about to end. I always wanted the one with the camara in the back and i will like to know if i could go to the apple sto to change it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.