Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yosemite 10.10.2 Bluetooth Mouse Disconnecting

Hi,

I use a Bluetooth mouse with my MacBook Air for some reasons i don´t want do discuss.

Everything worked fine till i updated to 10.10.2 now the bluetooth mouse is disconnected after some minutes and does´t reconnect.

I can delete the mouse in the bluetooth device windows and repair it and it works fine until i guess i stop using it for some minutes and then if i want to reuse it.

It is disconnected the the device tap and doesn´t reconnect at all.

The batteries are full and it works on a PC and has work fine on my MacBookAir before the 10.10.2 update 😟

any ideas?

Posted on Feb 5, 2015 2:22 AM

4 replies

Feb 6, 2015 3:37 AM in response to Metheus

Hi, I had the same problem too , but i noticed that's occurs only when the tethering wifi/Huawei LTE Key is on.

I tried to delete the dir "/Volumes/[NAME OF YOUR DISK]/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration" and reboot the mac...after that will be reconfigure all the network device (wifi,bluetooth,et, etc..)

Now if i don't use the tethering everithing work done.

Bye

Mar 5, 2015 7:32 PM in response to Metheus

Hello,

i have the same problem too. I'm using a Microsoft touch arc surface edition bluetooth. I never had a problem in Mavericks or the previous version on Yosemite. My mouse now disconnects randomly and the only way i can reconnect it is to delete the device and repair then i have to repeat this cycle every time the mouse disconnects.

Macbook pro retina 2014

Yosemite has had a lot of issues with bluetooth. What kind of mouse are you using?

Yosemite 10.10.2 Bluetooth Mouse Disconnecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.