Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 8.1.3 can't connect Blue and Me media player on Alfa Romeo Mito

Hi all,

I am using a iPhone 5s 64GB, It was fatalistic using it on my Alfa Romeo Mito, I can play music from my music library or online, like Spotify.

Since I upgrade to iOS 8.1.3 it just stopped working, and I tried my friend's iPhone 5 with iOS 8.1.2 it works fine.

Hope some one can help.

Thanks!

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 5, 2015 7:43 AM

7 replies

Feb 7, 2015 9:36 AM in response to JackinCanaryWharf

Hello JackinCanaryWharf,

If can see the frustration with not having the connection with your iPhone, especially if another phone can pair and yours does not. I would start with using the article below to start troubleshooting the issue further. You may need to forget the connection and reset it up.

iOS: Troubleshooting Bluetooth connections

http://support.apple.com/en-us/TS4562

Regards,

-Norm G.

Feb 10, 2015 11:45 PM in response to norm123

Hi,

I'm in the same situation with my Alfa. Worked absolutely fine until 8.1.3 and now I can't play my music through blue and me which is really frustrating!

FYI blue and me in my car doesn't play through bluetooth. It's USB connection and I've had exactly the same result with a 5 and a 6 plus.

How can I downgrade to the last version of ios?

Regards,

Z

iOS 8.1.3 can't connect Blue and Me media player on Alfa Romeo Mito

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.