Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a desktop w/10.5.8..have MS word 2008 version which I like but need updated Thesaurus, spelling, etc. since I am a writer. suggestions? computer idiot. thanks

I"m a writer and want to update my Thesaurus, spelling, etc. on my system, but must be easy to use, on my tool bar, and something a computer idiot can download...I have looked online, but the Apple system seems not to be the answer according to reviews, and the MS I have to download the whole 2011 MS word version...I have a great fear of losing any, all, of my work in progress...any suggestions from those of you way smarter than I would be appreciated..thanks

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Feb 5, 2015 9:45 AM

There are no replies.

I have a desktop w/10.5.8..have MS word 2008 version which I like but need updated Thesaurus, spelling, etc. since I am a writer. suggestions? computer idiot. thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.