Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought the iPod shuffle G4 2 days ago. I try to charge it today but I found that the red light appear for few sec and it off automatically. And my iPod have no any respone now. May I know y ?

can someone help me ?

Posted on Feb 5, 2015 11:47 AM

1 reply

Feb 7, 2015 12:35 PM in response to Daricthaw

Greetings Daricthaw,

Thank you for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

If you see a red light flashing on your new iPod shuffle and then it is unresponsive, it sounds like the battery may need to be charged.

If possible, try a different charger to verify whether or not the one you're using is working.

See this article for tips on charging the battery:

iPod shuffle: How to charge the battery - Apple Support

Once the iPod shuffle is plugged in, it will take about 2 hours to charge the battery to 80% capacity and about 3 hours to charge it to 100%. Find out how to check the battery charge here. For information on status lights while connected, click here.

All the best,

Jeremy

I just bought the iPod shuffle G4 2 days ago. I try to charge it today but I found that the red light appear for few sec and it off automatically. And my iPod have no any respone now. May I know y ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.