Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased song not syncing to iphone

I have a purchased song in my music library but it will not sync to my iPhone 4 even though this is the device I purchased the song.

Can anyone help😠😠

Thanks

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Feb 6, 2015 12:48 PM

1 reply

Feb 8, 2015 1:58 PM in response to garethfromhebburn

Hello garethfromhebburn,

I'm not sure I understand your question. Did you purchase the song from your iPhone 4? If so, it doesn't need to by synced from the computer, it should be on the iPhone already.

The article below explains how to redownload the purchase to the iPhone:

Download past purchases - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT2519

Before you begin

1. Sign in with the Apple ID that you used for the original purchase. Use these steps to see which Apple ID you used to download an item.
  2. See if the content is available for redownload. Previously purchased items might not be available if they're no longer on the iTunes Store. If you changed your Apple ID from one country to another, you can’t download items you purchased in a previous country.

Music

1. Tap Settings > Music and make sure Show All Music is on.
  2. Tap the Music app.
  3. Find the item that you want to download.
    User uploaded file
  4. Tap the Download User uploaded file icon.

If I'm misunderstanding your question, please reply with additional information and I will be happy to help.

- Judy

Purchased song not syncing to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.