Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud photo library has not updated in 73 days

"Connect to wifi to update"

Phone is rarely not connected to Wifi, obviously.

Anyone else getting this?

Posted on Feb 6, 2015 7:09 PM

8 replies

Mar 24, 2015 1:35 AM in response to Welles13

Mine just said 92 days and I am CONSTANTLY on wifi. It hasn't happened yet but I'm going to be ****** if I lose anything and I pay for extra storage! Back when I first had the phone I used iCloud and thought I was safe; when I tried to restore all it did was hang. I learned my lesson and canceled paying. I recently upgraded my iCloud Drive storage cause I after a couple years this worked; guess I was severely mistaken?!? I think I'm going to cancel my upgraded storage and go to DropBox like others suggest. Their service apparently works flawlessly. I wish Apple would comment and let us know what is going on with this!

Feb 9, 2015 6:49 AM in response to Welles13

Hello Welles13,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. iCloud Photo Library beta requires a Wi-Fi connection to upload photos and videos:

iCloud Photo Library beta FAQ - Apple Support

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT6378

When do photos and videos upload to iCloud Photo Library?

When you turn on iCloud Photo Library on your devices, your photos and videos will begin to upload after you connect to the Internet using Wi-Fi. You can see the status on the Photos tab and pause upload for one day from Settings > iCloud > Photos.

Depending on your Internet connection speed, the time it takes for your photos and videos to appear on all of your devices might vary.

Cheers,

Matt M.

Feb 9, 2015 9:24 AM in response to Welles13

Hi Welles13,

Thanks for the follow up. Please forgive me, as it looks like I misread your original post. If your photos are not uploading to iCloud Photo Library even when connecting to Wi-Fi, it may be best to have someone look into this in a more personalized support environment by using another one of Apple’s support channels. To get started with that process, you can visit https://getsupport.apple.com/

- Matt M.

iCloud photo library has not updated in 73 days

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.