Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After the latest update to Itunes all my songs are greyed on my computer.

All my songs are greyed and I can´t access my music on my computer. I try a lot of solutions in forums but nothing works.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), Itunes 12.1.0.50

Posted on Feb 6, 2015 8:03 PM

1 reply

Feb 9, 2015 7:00 AM in response to HectorGtzA

Hello HectorGtzA,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you are using iTunes Match and all of your songs are grayed out. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

How to troubleshoot iTunes Match - Apple Support

Songs appear to be missing

Songs containing DRM (Digital Rights Management) might not appear in iCloud, or might appear grayed out. This can occur if your computer is not authorized to play that content. Try authorizing your computer, then manually update iTunes Match. To determine what Apple ID your computer needs to be authorized for to play a specific song:

1. Locate and select the song in your iTunes library.
  2. Choose File > Get Info.
  3. In the Summary tab, locate the Account Name field in the right column. Write it down.
  4. Click OK.
  5. Choose Store > Authorize this Computer.
  6. Type in the account name from the Summary field and enter its password. Click Authorize.
  7. Choose Store > Update iTunes Match.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

After the latest update to Itunes all my songs are greyed on my computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.