Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my Ical and iCloud calendar aren't syncing

My Ical on my MAC (yosemite) and ICloud aren't syncing. If I click on an event sometimes it shows Mac and sometimes ICloud. I did have duplicate event but removed some of them and also some calendars that were duplicates were removed. The older events that are repeating are still showing on both but not the single ones. Yes I have looked on ICloud.com and the non repeating events aren't there. While I'm at it, I have a calendar that I can't remove because apparently it's an older (2008) .ics calendar. Suggestions?

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Feb 7, 2015 8:05 AM

3 replies

Feb 7, 2015 12:52 PM in response to Eric Root

Sorry that you misunderstood. I can easily delete calendars. My problem is what's on my Mac calendar is not on my ICloud calendar. If it's not there it won't also be on my mobile phone. I don't know what is going on except I deleted calendars. I did say I have calendar that get merged into my home calendar, but that's not my issue. I'm afraid if I 'kill' the ICloud calendar nothing will be there when I restart it.

my Ical and iCloud calendar aren't syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.