Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does my iphone 6 constantly popping up this message: we apologize for the inconvenience caused. we are currently rectifying the problem. please try again later. thank you"

this msg pops up so often whenever i unlock the screen. can anybody help to solve this problem? sometimes i can't even press the dismiss button on the screen.. the software is up to date (ios 8.1.3)

Posted on Feb 7, 2015 8:39 AM

8 replies

Feb 7, 2015 8:56 AM in response to nathalieczl

I have never seen this message on any of the iPhones I have used. If the Dismiss button is on the screen and does not respond press the round Home button. If that returns you to the Home screen, the message was related to whatever app was running last. I suggest you quit all apps like I describe then reset the iPhone. Double click the Home button to show the screen with running and recently used apps. Each app icon will have a sample page above it. Flick up on the page (not the app icon) and the page will fly away and the app icon will disappear. This quits that app. Do that for every app that appears in that area. Then to reset the iPhone press and hold both the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button continuously until the Apple logo appears. Then release the button and let the device restart. You will not lose data doing this. It's like a computer reboot.

why does my iphone 6 constantly popping up this message: we apologize for the inconvenience caused. we are currently rectifying the problem. please try again later. thank you"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.