Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change Siri alarm sound

So if I hit the home button, ask Siri to wake me at 4:00pm, when the time comes, an alarm sounds. What I'd like to know is how to change that specific alarm sound? I checked in Settings / Sounds, but I don't believe it's in there. I also read into one other thread on here and a member said the following:

"Ask Siri to edit alarm. When the set alarms pop up press one of them and then select edit. In there you can change the sound."

I did that (said "edit alarm") and when the specific time popped up, and I clicked on it, but there was no "edit" option. All Siri said was, "Set the alarm for when." Then you're given an option to change it from 4:00, to whenever, but no option to edit the sound.

If anyone has a clue as to how I can change it, I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Feb 7, 2015 2:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2017 11:51 PM

Reminder sounds are different then alarm sounds. You can change your reminders sounds in the settings, but you can't change the alarm sounds. You can, however, change the alarm sound once you've made an alarm. My problem is that no matter how many times I change the alarm sound, Siri never creates an alarm with the sound that I always set it to. How do I get Siri to choose the default sound that I want?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2017 11:51 PM in response to Videolife

Reminder sounds are different then alarm sounds. You can change your reminders sounds in the settings, but you can't change the alarm sounds. You can, however, change the alarm sound once you've made an alarm. My problem is that no matter how many times I change the alarm sound, Siri never creates an alarm with the sound that I always set it to. How do I get Siri to choose the default sound that I want?

How to change Siri alarm sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.