Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blue tooth on Yosemite

i recently bought an apple mac book pro which runs yosemite. I am trying to share my phone (samsung note 2) files with my mac via bluetooth but it doesn't work. The two devices connect (pairs) but few minutes later it disconnect and message appears 'make sure net work access is enabled'. I tried all advice on internet but still not managed to resolve my issue. thanks

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 7, 2015 1:21 PM

1 reply

Feb 9, 2015 2:15 PM in response to chin822

Hi chin822,

Thanks for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

It seems like you're able to pair your Samsung phone with your MacBook Pro, but Bluetooth does not stay connected.

You mentioned that you tried all the advice you found, and be sure to check the "Top troubleshooting tips" section of this article for any steps that may not have been tried yet:

Bluetooth Quick Assist - Apple Support

Particularly, be sure these steps have been completed:

Check your device's system requirements
Make sure that your computer meets your Bluetooth device's system requirements—visit the device manufacturer's website for details.

Download and install the latest software for the device
Some Bluetooth devices require you to install software before you can use them with your Mac. Make sure that you've installed any required software or that you're using the latest software available for the device on your computer. Check the device manufacturer's website for the latest updates and more information.

Recharge or replace your Bluetooth device's battery
If your Bluetooth device's battery is low, you may experience connection issues. Depending on the type of device you have, try charging your battery (if your device has a rechargeable battery) or replacing disposable batteries with fresh ones.

Sincerely,

Jeremy

Blue tooth on Yosemite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.