Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Replacement of iPhone 6

I was saving my hard earned money for almost a year just to buy Iphone 6 as soon as it been launched in Pakistan, and I spent almost a thousand dollar just to buy one but within three months its started bending substantially, and I am extremely disappointed by this kind of a quality. I wasn't expected this from Apple please help me in this regard I haven't dropped it once. Please guide me accordingly

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3, Iphone 6 bending

Posted on Feb 7, 2015 4:49 PM

11 replies

May 6, 2015 9:27 PM in response to zohaibbaqi

I have had the same problem. My iPhone 6 plus has a slight bend at the volume +/- buttons. I have it encased in a leather cover. The phone sits in my front right pocket. Occassionally I will sit down with the phone still in my right front pocket. I usually take the phone out of the pocket, but sometimes I don't. The phone has been bent slightly upwards. So there is no 'crap' about all this being a non issue. It is an issue. The length of the iPhone 6 plus is the culprit, not 'pressure' applied from the raising & lowering your legs, when sitting or standing. And as per normal Apple doesn't care. So like you Zohaibbaqi, I am stuck with a dodgy iPhone.

Replacement of iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.