Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook 2013 stopped syncing with iphone 6

I have been using ICloud to sync with my IPhone and Outlook 2013 for a couple of years and it has worked fine. I lost the sync and cannot get it back. I don't sync mail just contacts and the calendar. I am signing on with my Apple ID. Is it the same as the ICloud ID? It appears everything is correct. Any thoughts?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 7, 2015 5:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2015 6:46 AM

Hello Phillip240,

It sounds like your ability to sync your contacts and calendars from your Outlook 2013 application on your PC to iCloud and subsequently to your iPhone 6. To answer your question about Apple ID vs iCloud ID, typically they are the same but not necessarily. The fact that it worked at one point makes me think you are using the correct information. I have a couple of articles to recommend but first you should see if the contacts and calendars have synced to www.icloud.com by logging in there. If so, then use the iOS sections of the following articles. If not, then use the Outlook sections instead.

Get help using iCloud Contacts

and

iCloud: Troubleshooting iCloud Calendar

Given that they are both using the same program to sync the info there will be some crossover with the troubleshooting so you may not even need to use both articles.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Sterling

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2015 6:46 AM in response to phillip240

Hello Phillip240,

It sounds like your ability to sync your contacts and calendars from your Outlook 2013 application on your PC to iCloud and subsequently to your iPhone 6. To answer your question about Apple ID vs iCloud ID, typically they are the same but not necessarily. The fact that it worked at one point makes me think you are using the correct information. I have a couple of articles to recommend but first you should see if the contacts and calendars have synced to www.icloud.com by logging in there. If so, then use the iOS sections of the following articles. If not, then use the Outlook sections instead.

Get help using iCloud Contacts

and

iCloud: Troubleshooting iCloud Calendar

Given that they are both using the same program to sync the info there will be some crossover with the troubleshooting so you may not even need to use both articles.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Sterling

Feb 19, 2015 2:31 AM in response to sterling r

Actually this is very simple question. But unfortunatelly nobody ( Apple and MS side ) answered me clearly.

So i want to be sure that there is "no way" to synchronize the Outlook 2011 for Mac "Calendars" with my iPhone6 via iTunes or any other way.

This was possible old iTunes before, but the new iTunes and Yosemite are not give this chance. So why ? what happened ?

Please tell me "clearly" IF there is a way. and please specify one by one.

Thank you very much.

PS: I am not an exchange user, i am a POP user.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), outlook 2011 - iphone6 calendar syn

Outlook 2013 stopped syncing with iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.