Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Epson xp-410 wireless printing trouble

I am trying to get my Mac to wirelessly print to my Epson xp-410 with no luck. I have already restarted the computer, printer, and router. The printer and computer are both connected to the same wireless network and the printer confirms that the connection to the network is fine. I am running OS X Yosemite (10.10.2). I was able to get my iPhone 6 to print to the Epson just fine. Anybody out there have any ideas on how to get my Mac to print?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 7, 2015 5:24 PM

1 reply

Feb 10, 2015 6:52 AM in response to ajgearhart

Hello ajgearhart,

I'm not sure what happens when you try to print from your Mac to the Epson xp-410 or even if you can get it setup.

This article makes it sound pretty automatic:

Mac Basics: Printing in OS X - Apple Support

If the printer is an AirPrint-compatible, OS X adds it without downloading and installing any additional software. If software is otherwise needed for the printer, OS X connects to an Apple server to download the latest available drivers. Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet to download this software.

Since you have already restarted your devices, try resetting the printing system.

Troubleshooting printer issues in OS X - Apple Support

5. Delete the affected printer, then add the printer again.

If the issue persists, try these additional steps:

1. Reset the printing system, then add the printer again.
  2. If the issue still persists, reset the printing system again. Download and install your printer's drivers. Then, add the printer again.
  3. Contact the printer vendor or visit their website for further assistance.

Take care,

Nubz

Epson xp-410 wireless printing trouble

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.