Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant access My Web Mail via Safari anylonger. Fine through crome. Spinning Wheel of color. Also Im receiving POP up pages for virus protection. Help?

I cant sign into my webmail web site via Safari any longer. Spinning wheel of color! I am also getting pop up pages for MAc Keeper and other nti virus software. I can access teh site via Chrome but prefer SAfari. Help?

DJ

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 7, 2015 7:01 PM

4 replies

Feb 8, 2015 5:19 AM in response to DJ Meagher

Sounds like at least a part of your problem, if not the entire cause, is that you have installed some kind of adware on your system. For help finding and removing it, see my Adware Removal Guide.

(Fair disclosure: I may receive compensation from links to my sites, TheSafeMac.com and AdwareMedic.com, in the form of buttons allowing for donations. Donations are not required to use my site or software.)

I cant access My Web Mail via Safari anylonger. Fine through crome. Spinning Wheel of color. Also Im receiving POP up pages for virus protection. Help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.