Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SEARCHING SIGNAL

Good Day;

i'm Mr. Chito Duga Duga, i am a I phone 5S user and i am here in SAUDI ARABIA. its been 2 days already that my phone is keep on SEARCHING for signal. my IOS is 8.1.3 just updated it.

i done reset network, erase all settings, change Carrier from automatic to manual set up. i remove the Sim and returning it and do restarting every time i change the settings. but all i did still not working, still my phone is keep on SEARCHING the signal for my carrier Sim. i can't send and receive call/messages. please help me to solve or fix this problem...what should i do to fix the signal of my i phone 5s???

thank you and God Bless

Chito

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 8, 2015 2:23 AM

3 replies

Feb 10, 2015 7:44 AM in response to rchi2_joy21

Hello there!

It sounds like you have done most of the appropriate troubleshooting for your iPhone 5s that keeps searching for signal. I would recommend the last two steps from the following article, since you've done the other troubleshooting from it:

If you see No Service in the status bar of your iPhone or iPad

1. Contact your carrier to check for any network or account issues.
  2. Restore your iPhone.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the very best,

Sterling

SEARCHING SIGNAL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.