Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud - contacts not syncing

Hi. After logging into iCloud.com I have noticed that my contacts are not linked with IPAD and iPhone. Both devices contains the full contact list whilst iCloud only has a very small sample (10/15 contacts) recently inserted in the iPhone or iPad. Is there a way to fully back up the contacts of the iPhone into icloud.com ?

Thank you

Carlo

Posted on Feb 8, 2015 1:55 PM

1 reply

Feb 10, 2015 11:00 AM in response to cdurando

Hi cdurando,

To make sure that we are on the same page, your contacts on your iPad and iPhone are not reflected on iCloud.com. If that is the case, I would start with looking at the settings on your contacts within your iPhone. I would make sure that you have the contacts showing in iCloud and not in a section that is on your iPhone. You can easily update that by turning off the contacts syncing, when you do it will ask if you want to keep the contacts on your iPhone and you will want to keep them on. Once that has successfully been turned off all you should have to do after that is turn it back on to merge those contacts to iCloud again and it should update to iCloud.com. Take a look at the article below fore more information to help you out.

Get help using iCloud Contacts

http://support.apple.com/en-us/TS3998

Take it easy,

-Norm G.

iCloud - contacts not syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.