Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

yellow tinch on all my Apple devices!

Hi Folks,

I don't now what I should do:
All my Apple devices since 2012 have display problems, usually a yellow tint!
The iPhone was already changed six times!
iPad, iPhone, iMac, and also the new MacBook with Retina, all do have yellow tinch!
The constant exchange of this devices costs time and nerves.

What about quality, Apple?

I am very disappointed. High prices, poor quality. Quality made in China, low cost fabrication. I feel deceived by advertising and marketing.
Before Apple, I never had problems with it! For other manufacturers everything was in order with the displays. I'm fed up!
Anyone else having these problems?

Regards, Loup

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 9, 2015 12:38 PM

8 replies

Feb 9, 2015 12:51 PM in response to petermac87

Type it into an search engine and you'll find many with the same problem, but as helplessas I am: Apple doesn't care!

There are enough who buy it, why change something?

Arrogant and greedy.

My wife sees it too on her iPad. My colleagues on her iPhones. But no matter, the main thing is an apple on it - that compensates!

But - I think different!

I put on quality! Unfortunately Iamwrong here withapple.

Mass before quality. We have used Apple since the 80s. This is now over.

Apr 19, 2015 12:40 AM in response to petermac87

petermac87 wrote:

Complain to Apple. They are not here and your rudeness will be ignored by most other users here.

Support Feedback

Pete

Yes, of course they are here 👿! They deleted my last post because it would be "speculative" 😮 they wrote!

The display of my retina MacBook now has been changed - now, it's ok! Lucky because not self-evident!

The display of my iMac will be changed soon. An my iPhone will be changed for the 7th time 😐

The macs in the showroom of my dealer do nearly all have display problems such like dust or yellow tinches! The new 27" iMac Retina is as yellow as you can't imagine ...

I am very disappointed and my dealer, too. Got's a lot of complaints ...

Now I will preserve my MacBook, being repaired, for decades. Because I am afraid that it will not get better...

May 7, 2015 11:35 PM in response to LeLoup

Now, the display of my 21.5" Mac has been changed now due to dust within the TFT.

This happens because of the blowing fan, if the display is not very sealed. In approximately 12 to 18 months I will be able to recognize whether the new display is tight.

But it has a slight yellow tinge - that I feared!

I have found many reports from Mac-Users. The problems have been known for years. I can not realize that Apple would change something. The problems persist - my own experience.

This is just awful. Only trouble. Never-ending story and pure nightmare.

yellow tinch on all my Apple devices!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.