Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased an album and it charged me $9.99 but it wasn't available to download.

How can i get the album downloaded or get my money back?

Posted on Feb 9, 2015 5:48 PM

1 reply

Feb 11, 2015 9:05 AM in response to nking67

Hey nking67,

Here are the instructions for downloading your purchased music. I've also included a link if you continue to have issues with this purchase or want a refund.

Download past purchases - Apple Support
http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT2519

Your post doesn't indicate if you are using an iOS device or a computer, so I've highlighted each of the scenarios below. Click on the link above for complete details.

Before you begin

1. Sign in with the Apple ID that you used for the original purchase. Use these steps to see which Apple ID you used to download an item.
  2. See if the content is available for redownload. Previously purchased items might not be available if they're no longer on the iTunes Store. If you changed your Apple ID from one country to another, you can’t download items you purchased in a previous country.

If you're using Family Sharing, you can use these steps to download your family member's content.

Download previous purchases on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Music

1. Tap Settings > Music and make sure Show All Music is on.
  2. Tap the Music app.
  3. Find the item that you want to download.
    User uploaded file
  4. Tap the Download User uploaded file icon.

Download previous purchases on Mac or PC

Make sure your Mac or PC meets these system requirements:

• iTunes 10.3 or later
    You need iTunes 10.6 or later to download previously purchased movies and TV shows.
  • iTunes account in a country where iTunes in the Cloud is available

iTunes Store

1. Open iTunes and go to the iTunes Store.
  2. Click Purchased in the Quick Links section.
    User uploaded file
  3. Select the content type that you want to download (Music, Movies, TV Shows, Apps, or Books).
  4. Select Not in My Library to view purchased content that isn't on your computer.
    User uploaded file
  5. Find the item that you want to download. You can browse using the menu to the left. If you have more than 2,000 songs, you'll see Recent Purchases instead of All Songs or Albums.
  6. Click the Download User uploaded file icon next to the item you want to download.
    If an item is already in your library, the Download icon won't appear.

Get help

You might find the answer to your question below:

After you download your purchases, back up your iTunes library. Previous purchases might be unavailable if they've been refunded or aren't on the iTunes Store.

Last Modified:

I hope this information helps ...

- Judy

I purchased an album and it charged me $9.99 but it wasn't available to download.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.