Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPv6 relay error

My time capsule gives an "IPv6 relay error". IT came zout of the blue for me. I didn't change any settings and there was no recent update for the Cisco dosis modem wicht i have running in 'bridge mode'. The only firmware update wich i had to run after i noticed this status was om my QNAP Nas. That update didn't bring any change either. I executed several powercycles, resetted the modem, but still, no change in the status. The error

The softwareversies in the TC is 7.7.3. The most recent version i assume.

Anyone any clue for me?

Regards,

Ton

Mac Pro Mid 2010-OTHER, OS X Yosemite (10.10), iPad, iPhone, MacBookAir...there's

Posted on Feb 9, 2015 11:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2015 6:25 AM

Is your Internet Service Provider fully set up for IPv6 connections? Most are not.

If not, open AirPort Utility, click on the Time Capsule and click Edit in the smaller window that appears

Click the Internet tab at the top of the window

Click the Internet Options button

Check to see that the setting for Configure IPv6 is set to Link Local Only

Click Save

Click Update at the lower right of the window to restart the Time Capsule

User uploaded file

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2015 6:25 AM in response to TonMacGek

Is your Internet Service Provider fully set up for IPv6 connections? Most are not.

If not, open AirPort Utility, click on the Time Capsule and click Edit in the smaller window that appears

Click the Internet tab at the top of the window

Click the Internet Options button

Check to see that the setting for Configure IPv6 is set to Link Local Only

Click Save

Click Update at the lower right of the window to restart the Time Capsule

User uploaded file

IPv6 relay error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.