Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why I haven't got the email to reset security questions

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Feb 10, 2015 8:45 AM

6 replies

Feb 10, 2015 9:25 AM in response to Jaime823

You won't be able to correct your rescue email address until you can answer your security questions, you will have to contact Support to get them reset.

After they've been reset you can then correct your rescue email address for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses - Apple Support

Feb 10, 2015 9:25 AM in response to Jaime823

OK. You will need to contact Apple Support. The following has a link and also instructions on how to correct your rescue email address later.

If you couldn't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address, contact Apple Support. Apple may ask you to generate a temporary support PIN to verify your identity. After you reset your security questions, you might want to update your rescue email address.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.