Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

yosemite wifi bluetooth

Dear Apple

Last November (2014) I bought a new Mac Book Pro it cost me almost 2500 €

I cannot use my Apple Magic Mouse or my Apple Magic Trackpad or my Apple Wireless keyboard ... or any wireless device and surf the web using Wifi.

Each of these "Magic" Devices cost me 69 € and there all proving worthless as is my Mac Book Pro with Yosemite installed.

Yes I have tried the Yosemite fixes posted in your support forums and updated and updated again ... currently it looks like my only option is to buy a USB mouse and keyboard and completely forget about wireless.

so how long do we have to wait for a fix ... I'm in my third month waiting ...

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 10, 2015 3:17 AM

4 replies

Feb 11, 2015 12:55 AM in response to Eric Root

thanks for your reply ... but as I said I can not use both wifi and bluetooth ... my blue tooth is always connected ... its the wifi that keeps knocking out

apparently this is due to the frequency of the router ... but its not possible for me to change my router to 5 gh ...

I never had these issues with maverick ... and its a bit dificult for me to understand why I pay out close to 3000 € for product that will loose it warranty before I can use it properly.

yosemite wifi bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.