Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MainStage 3.1 does not autoload last concert. Preferences-General-Setup.

Mac mini, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), MainStage 3.1

Posted on Feb 10, 2015 6:35 AM

11 replies

Feb 17, 2015 4:19 AM in response to nadaspamforme

I'm getting a similar problem. However, it is intermittent. It mainly occurs when I try to autoload MainStage and go directly to full screen performance mode. I've been experimenting with Automator scripts to delay loading MainStage until the system is fully loaded. I thought it might help if it was the very last thing loaded at startup. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

It's a particular problem for me because I'm trying to run a live performance system without a monitor, keyboard or mouse.

Late 2012 Mac mini, Late 2009 Mac Mini, Yosemite (10.10.2) on both, MainStage 3.1

Feb 27, 2015 6:01 AM in response to nadaspamforme

Pete,

Thanks for the idea. I think you are on to something!

Right now, it appears I am saving my performance files in "Macintosh HD ▸ Users ▸ trinitycadet ▸ Music ▸ MainStage". I looked to see if there was a preference setting that allowed you to set where recent files are saved and didn't see anything. I'm not sure why they are appearing there. What do you think?

Feb 27, 2015 11:12 AM in response to Blueberry

I just updated to 3.1.1... it's not fixed. I still boots up in performance mode with a blank, unfilled performance screen. It's easy to fix... just click on the page and then hit "esc". It immediate goes to the edit page and everything works fine. However, I'm trying to run MS3 without a keyboard, mouse or monitor, just a Mac Mini in a case. This means I have to use Splashtop to connect with the Mini, fix the problem and then go on with the night. I wish it didn't have to do it, but I'm not ready to give up yet.

Apr 20, 2015 7:45 PM in response to pete-rock

pete-rock

I had the same problem after closing ms3 by killing it´s task. If there is unsaved data in /Users/<username>/Library/Autosave Information ms3 won´t do anything from the expected startup functions. After deleting all files in this directory ms3 came up with the last opened concert. Lookout that no other open programs stored something in there.

🙂 This worked for me with the exact same issue. Thanks!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.